My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Holiday Photos

Hello all and Happy New Year!!! I hope you all had a great time and I wish you all the best in the coming year and years to come. If you are interested, you can click the links below to see how I have spent the holidays. Unfortunately, some of pictures are out of order and I can't seem to fix that because of a gliche at google. Also, there are a couple of pictures that will start loading when you click them, and those are videos. Enjoy!!



From How I spent t...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...good to see your old Miami pals. Not many of them have changed. Is that Abe with his new girlfriend? How did that go? I know it's been years...but you know how that goes.

Glad to see you are doing so well and are so very happy. Missing you like crazy though. Sure wish I could talk to you on the phone. Take care!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home