My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Work Friends

These are pictures from Tuesday evening at work. There was a banquet where we said goodbye to Rian (the woman above in the yello jacket), who started AFEW and was the Executive Director, but who is now leaving her post to start a new office in China; and welcome our new director Joost van der Meer (same photo). The other pictures are of me and the friends I have made so far. (Top): Me and Nazee...we work parallel as I am the English editor and she the Russian. (Third): Me with Katya (my boss) and Sasha, who also works in out department. (Bottom): Nazee, Katya, Kseniya and Olessya...the girls I hang out with at work.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have cute work friends

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home